* Learn to play music on your real keyboard.
* Inspired by Harmonix's innovative Guitar Hero gameplay.
* Supports any MIDI file.
* Practice left or right handed parts separately.
* Slow songs down while learning new parts.
* Open Source (MIT License).
And the interface looks promising too ^^
After you select a MIDI file to play (if you dont have one then Nicholas have some suggestion on where to find it ^^) you can choose on which instrument you wanna play ;) you can play all of it, if you think you're a HERO ;)
On each instrument there's a button to play, for checking the notes that will be played, so you can choose wether you wanna play it manually, or have 'em played automatically :)
After that, prepare your finger :) and hit it boyz and gurlz :D
Oh, yes, of course you need a MIDI input for playing this ;)