Google

Initial Release of Zlythern v.3

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

After my last attempt to Migrate the Template to Layout, I've been searching through old archive :P

Finally, I'm releasing a crude zlythern v.3 :P I'll add up more make up later on ;)

With this new Layout, zlythern will load faster, have a more wider space, in which I can post a wider picture ;) and a nice outcome when you tried to print my page ;)

And lastly, I think this wider layout will encourage me to do a post with more words, not just a quickie like this one :P

Anyway enjoy the crude zlythern v.3 ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very good, although I do love the dragon colors in the old format. Seems like there are many positive changes going on for you and they carry thru to your blog. I like your motto at the top, words to live by....

Efendi said...

Madam Pasticciera ^^ long time no hear you here ;)

Thank you for your lovely comment :)

I'll try to add things here and there later on ;)

Bella Baita Marla said...

I'm in the busy season here in Italy with our small Inn, Bella Baita, trying to grow our business, but I keep up with you and always enjoy your blog.

Efendi said...

why, that's a lovely news :) business goin' good eh :D
what kinda seasons there ? is it holiday time ? if i had a chance to go to Italy, i'll surely ask you where's your Bella Baita is ^^

About Me

My Photo
Efendi
An ordinary, a bit 'geeky' guy, who enjoy blogging about all unique things across the internet world. Blogs about the blogosphere, scripts, fun, games, interesting stuffs, etc. Currently staying and working in Singapore.
View my complete profile