If you still remember the beautiful Polar Clock, well just so you know, since then, there have been many improvement going on ;)
And now, we have it, the new Polar Clock 3.0 is Released from Gabriel Bucknall!
The core logic itself was a total remake, porting it to ActionScript 3.0 which is more optimized ;)
So without further ado, here are the New Features :
- Language Selection (28 languages so far)
- Text alignment (outside, centre or inside of arc)
- Font size 12 - 30pt
- Flipping of text when it’s in the lower half of the arc (to stop it being upside down)
- Guidelines behind arcs
- 24/12 hour clock modes
- Arc properties (thickness, padding, radius )
- A spacer Arc for padding between Date and Time ( movable to be between any arc)
- Continuous/Stepped motion (continuous was requested a lot, so that you can see a minute slowly stretching each second to become the next minute etc).
- Ordering of the arcs. You can put the arcs in any order that you want.
- Colours: Luminance, change the lightness of the arcs
- Colours: Saturation, change the strength of the colour
- Colours: Hue offset, change the hue of the arcs to between 0º and 360º.
This is a very great improvement for Polar Clock :D Kudos to Gabriel Bucknall for such a marvelous job ^^