Google

Zlythern v.3 - The COLOURs

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think the important part of designs is COLOUR. The harmony of the colour, the contrast, we all live in a colourful world.

COLOURlovers :: fight for love in the color revolution

COLOURlovers™ is a resource that monitors and influences color trends. COLOURlovers gives the people who use color - whether for ad campaigns, product design, or even in architectural specification - a place to check out a world of color, compare color palettes, submit news and comments, and read color related articles and interviews.

In COLOURlovers™ there are lotsa beautiful colours, all were handpicked, and voted by many people ;) so at least you can be assured, that there are some large group of people that will agree to some colour ;)

So, this night I lurk around, to find a suitable theme for the new zlythern v.3 :) and I have chosen 4 Palettes. I will be experimenting with these 4 Palettes, basically those that I choose, is of the soft colour that match each other, and some colour that seems to be againts each other or in a contrast ;) Anyway, let's see the 4 Palettes that I choose :

Dark Side Of Da Moon

Dead Rubber Duck

you are the one


iam_starscream




Well those are the colours that I'll be playing with ;) If you have any comments about the colours feel free to say it ;) Hm... I have one myself I think. The last one was kinda bring backs memory about Optimus Prime doesn't it ? ;)

Then again, let's hope the outcome will be more than good, right ? ;)

Want to comment ?

About Me

My Photo
Efendi
An ordinary, a bit 'geeky' guy, who enjoy blogging about all unique things across the internet world. Blogs about the blogosphere, scripts, fun, games, interesting stuffs, etc. Currently staying and working in Singapore.
View my complete profile